NEwS FLAsh

So I think I can officially announce that I have turned 30!! It can't be true I hear you scream but the truth is, it happened last Thursday and I haven't had the bottle to say it out loud!! 


Time to crank up the notch and go large on my work, starting with the renovation of my new studio. Chris has bought me an old railway coach for my birthday. So over the next few months I plan to keep you updated on all the stages of the big project.


First stage Mini digger!!





This rubbish isn't holding Chris back.

I would really like the studio to overlook our chickens and ducks  with a window opening onto the field view behind. Chris was thinking along the same lines so has set about clearing the ground area. What a man I can't believe I've found such a gem. x





No comments:

Post a Comment